COVID-19 Facility Cleaning Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services and Cost Wichita KS
Wichita Cleaning Company
Looking for Coronavirus disinfectant fogging services near me Wichita? Wichita Cleaning Company is providing misting and fogging services to disinfect your home and business in Wichita KS! We offer an effort towards 100% room and content coverage of our disinfectant solution by using our fogging process. Our procedure works to disinfect surfaces, high traffic areas, and the air in the room. The service is in accordance with EPA guidelines and the manufacture’s recommendations. Cost? Call us.
WICHITA CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 DISINFECTION CLEANING & FOGGING SERVICES
First, we want you to know You Matter and we are very thankful to have the opportunity to serve you and your family. As the communities we serve feel the increased impact of COVID-19, Waynes is committed to doing all we can to take great care of our customers, our Team Members, and do our part to promote public health and safety. We are going to great lengths to make sure every environment we interact with is clean and disinfected.
The CDC provides guidelines to help you protect your home and/or business from COVID-19, but we know many are seeking more professional disinfectant solutions. Our Wichita Cleaning Company solution featuring Nisus DSV, has been determined by the EPA to be effective against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
Waynes Misting, Disinfecting, and Sanitizing Treatments
Wichita Cleaning Company by Waynes utilizes a misting application to disinfect and sanitize homes, offices, restaurants, schools, retailers, clinics, and hospitals.
Our Wichita Cleaning Company disinfectant and sanitizing solution is a great option for anyone wishing to take extra precautions to ensure their environment is clean and disinfected as well as those who have health or immunity concerns that may not be sufficiently addressed by standard cleaning procedures. Wichita Cleaning Company has been found to be an effective treatment against the spread of viral and bacterial infections.
How Wichita Cleaning Company Works
- The service is appropriate for both residential and commercial structures.
- Homeowners must remain outside of the home for two hours to let the product settle.
- All food, plates, and cups must be safely stored, including pet bowls and cookware.
- Treatment will be applied with a misting machine and will vary based on square feet.
- The recommendation for treatment is weekly or bi-weekly to decrease the spread of viruses and bacteria.
- While we cannot guarantee 100% protection, Wichita Cleaning Company reduces the presence of viruses and bacteria.
The importance of disinfecting as part of infection prevention and cleaning protocols has been a hard sell . . . until now! With the threat of Coronavirus, everyone is researching disinfecting and sanitizing in hopes of ridding their environments of this dreaded virus.
Do Your Homework Before You Hire a Disinfecting Service for COVID Prevention
Before you hire a company to provide a disinfecting service for Coronavirus, do your homework to ensure you are getting the most effective method, the proven kill claims and a fair price. (We’ve been hearing on the street that there are disinfecting companies in Calgary currently charging 10 times what we are, which we believe is gouging, unethical but unfortunately during a crisis, not surprising.)
Helpful Disinfection Facts:
What is the difference between cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting?
Cleaning is the removal of debris such as organic and inorganic material (often called “soil”) from objects and surfaces. Sanitizing is the reduction, not killing, of organisms on a surface. Disinfecting will “kill” the microscopic organisms on a surface .
What is the difference between misting, fogging, spray/wipe and electrostatic disinfecting?
Misters and fogging systems deliver very small droplets that passively deposit on surfaces based on the direction of spray and the effect of gravity, which may result in uneven coverage. Spray/wipe methods are also time consuming, labour intensive and provide the least consistent coverage. Electrostatic delivers charged droplets that are actively attracted to surfaces, including the back sides and crevices of surfaces regardless of the direction of spray for complete wrap-around disinfection coverage.
Does Wichita Cleaning Company’s electrostatic disinfecting service kill Coronavirus?
Yes! Our Clorox electrostatic disinfecting service kills 99.9% of bacteria in 5 seconds and is Health Canada registered to kill 44 organisms including Coronavirus, MRSA, Norovirus and cold/flu viruses in 2 minutes or less.
What types of areas can this electrostatic disinfecting service be used in?
Wichita Cleaning Company is currently using this system to service a variety of environments including; aircraft and hangars, office spaces, labs, manufacturing plants and more. The disinfecting products are safe for use on a wide range of both porous and non-porous surfaces.
How long is the wait time to re-enter a space after the electrostatic disinfecting service?
Bystanders can enter the room immediately after product has been applied. The zero re-entry time was determined following testing with the Clorox® Total360® System. Immediately after use, the levels of products in the air were measured and found to be below acceptable limits.
Please do your research and contact us if you’d like more information on cleaning and disinfecting for the health and safety of your staff and customers.
Differences between cleaning and disinfecting for COVID-19 Coronavirus
Cleaning attempts to remove germs, disinfecting kills germs.
Cleaning works by using a detergent and water to physically remove germs from surfaces. This process does not necessarily kill germs, but by removing them, it lowers their numbers and the risk of spreading infection.
Disinfecting works by using chemicals to kill germs on surfaces or objects. By killing germs on a surface after cleaning, it can further lower the risk of spreading infection.
We perform disinfection services for residential and commercial locations. No facility is too big, and no home is too small. We offer COVID-19 disinfecting services for facilities that includes offices, schools, banks, stores, warehouses, rental properties, and much more!
Disinfectant Fogging Process
- Our technicians have been trained and properly utilize Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as N95 Respirators, Tyvek suits, gloves, etc., and are ready to respond to your call for more extensive disinfection.
- We have identified specific disinfectants that are compatible with our fogging equipment and have proven effective in killing the Human Coronavirus and many other bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- We fog all surfaces from top to bottom, ensuring that we are disinfecting anything that can be touched such as: doorknobs, light switches, desks, counters, keyboards, chairs, appliances, tables, printers, sinks, and much more.
- We let our chemical sit on surfaces for a dwell time in accordance with the EPA and manufacture’s recommendations to ensure the product has enough contact time.
- Final walk though of the area fogged to ensure full disinfection, and clean surfaces.
A sanitation and disinfection of all surfaces
Professional cleaning services know that the germs that cause viruses can live on surfaces in the workplace for several days. Any time someone sneezes or coughs, these germs are in the air and finding surfaces to land on and contaminate.
We make cleaning offices (and keeping yours as germ-free as possible) our business.
Clean Team is using advanced technology to effectively and efficiently clean even the most hard-to-reach surfaces with electrostatic disinfecting fogging.
Our trained professional cleaning team will disinfect all surfaces using a rapid, uniform application of fast-acting chemicals to allow for exceptional coverage in a fraction of the time – using chemicals that boast kill times up to 10 times faster than competitive products.
Electrostatic disinfection fogging is the most effective way to kill any viruses (including COVID-19).
We use Husky 892 through an electrostatic machine which is a unique formula that is super effective against COVID-19, but it is also a very safe chemical because it is PH Neutral. It is safe on doors, lockers, desks, etc and safe if the chemical were to get on your skin.
The machine uses an ultra mist so that the droplets are very tiny spraying out of the machine. This is good because we spray and don’t wipe because all chemicals have a required “dwell time” in which they need to sit on a surface to kill everything. Husky 892 takes 5 minutes. After about 10 minutes the chemical will evaporate and the surface will be dry again. The misting is light enough that you can spray things and walk away and not worry about moisture damaging surfaces because it is such a fine coat.
The machine positively charges the mist so that it sticks to neutral and negatives surfaces like a magnet. This is awesome because it perfectly spreads across surfaces evenly and wraps around surfaces underneath which ensures 100% coverage.
- Better surface adhesion
- Uniform coverage, even in hard-to-reach areas
- Less chemicals required to treat the same surface area
- Faster application time
The disinfectant and methods used meet the CDC recommended procedures to disinfect surfaces of the COVID-19 virus.
he Crystal Clean Green Cleaning Team appreciates each and every one of our clients – they all know that they are a part of our family.
Businesses depend on their clients, teams, and community – and we are no different.
While the Coronavirus is wreaking havoc in the world, we must all do our part to handle the epidemic. Our core cleaning business dedication, knowledge, and expertise allow us to help now more than ever – just as much as we need you now, more than ever.
We have been working with the CDC for the past six years as a part of our Healthy County Workplace Designation from the Wichita Health Department. This is why you always see gloves and shoe covers and why all our supplies are disinfected and sanitized on a daily basis.
We will continue to work alongside new recommendations and as always try to be a few steps ahead, by going above and beyond. Like the “green thing”, “sustainable thing”, the “community thing”, the “do a little extra thing”, and as ALWAYS – the “CLEAN THING”! We are OCD and usually, and especially now, it is a GREAT quality to have in this industry!
EVERYONE’S SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY!
Being well protected
We have introduced a disinfecting service which effectively kills various bacteria and viruses (including COVID-19) with the aim of reducing the risk of contracting and spreading of infectious diseases, and restoring health, stability, and peace of mind within the community.
The service consists of different disinfection application types; First, a disinfectant solution will be distributed by means of either fogging, misting, UV, or a combination of all, depending on the need. Next, all counter tops, table edges, light switches, knobs, and handles will be disinfected with a spray and wipe process.
Once the solution settles or contacts a surface, it will kill bacteria and viruses.
We use a 1-step disinfectant which needs to be applied and not wiped or washed off. The product lists that it effectively kills the Covid-19 virus and is a hospital-grade solution, which is listed as an effective product on the CDC approved list.
Due to the type of procedure, no one (people and pets) can be present inside during the time of the application – We will not leave until everything has settled, dried, disinfected, and safe.
We recommend a second application approx 3 weeks after the first, to maintain the effect and neutralize any new introduction of bacteria and virus strains that might have entered. – A subsequent application is discounted.
disinfectant fogging service includes:
- Fogging/Misting/UV Application (where applicable)
- Disinfect all knobs/handles (inside and outside)
- Disinfect all light switches (inside and outside)
- Disinfect 4-6 inches (from edge to wall) of countertops, tables, and nightstands.
*This is a separate service from home cleaning.
Many residents have kept their homes cleaner and tidier during these trying times.
There is no reason for us to up-sell service. If you need a cleaning service please let us know.
Remember: Cleaning removes dust and debris, and grime by scrubbing, wiping, and washing.
Disinfecting kills or inactivates viruses and bacteria on hard, non-porous surfaces, as displayed on the label of the product used.
CORONAVIRUS: DISINFECTING SERVICES FAQ
Until just a few weeks ago, few businesses, with the exception of Food and Healthcare related facilities thought much about disinfecting services for their shop, office, restaurant, warehouse, or even government facility. Well, we are now living in a new world defined by coronavirus COVID-19. But unfortunately, there’s still a lot that business owners and managers don’t know about professional disinfection services. As Wichita Cleaning Company has been in the business of commercial cleaning and disinfecting services for over 14 years, we are hoping to answer some of your most important questions here:
What are Disinfecting Services?
Disinfecting services are cleaning procedures that utilize a disinfectant. According to the EPA, a disinfectant is an antimicrobial pesticide used on inanimate surfaces and objects to destroy or irreversibly inactivate microorganisms. Disinfectants are distinguished into two categories, hospital type and general use (household). Disinfecting services for commercial facilities should use hospital type disinfectants that are used for infection control, as Wichita Cleaning Company do across the Wichita.
The disinfecting cleaning procedures used can vary depending on the facility, tools, chemical, even company providing the service ranging from deep cleaning, disinfectant fogging and electrostatic-sprayer dispersal.
Does a Suspected/Confirmed Coronavirus Exposure in a Building Require HAZMAT Cleaning?
According to the CDC and OSHA, HAZMAT cleaning protocols are not needed for facilities exposed to coronavirus. Most professional disinfection services utilizing EPA N List chemicals meet the guidelines outlined by these organizations, including coronavirus cleaning and disinfecting services provided by Wichita Cleaning Company.
Why Should Soiled Areas Be Cleaned Prior to Disinfecting?
Cleaning soiled surfaces prior to disinfecting allows the disinfectant to work more effectively. If you have a layer of dust, dirt or oils, this creates a barrier between the surface and the disinfectant which prohibits the disinfectant from destroying or inactivating the microorganisms on the surface face.
What is the Difference between Disinfecting Services vs Sanitizing Services?
Disinfecting services use a disinfectant which is any chemical that destroys or irreversibly inactivates microorganisms on surfaces. Sanitation services tend to use less potent chemicals, sanitizers, which reduce but not always eliminate microorganisms from materials. Hospital-grade disinfectants and disinfection services are best used for infection control, like coronavirus COVID-19, where sanitizers and sanitizing services are best used in relation to food, carpet, or clothing (EPA).
How Much Do Commercial Disinfecting Services Cost?
Of course, as most services do, disinfecting services price ranges vary based on location and size. It can also depend on the type of facility and the potential risk involved. Disinfecting services pricing is usually calculated based on square footage. For example, Wichita Cleaning Company calculate pricing based on square footage typically ranging between $.05 – $.10 per square foot for spaces larger than 5,000 sqft. Some companies can charge up to $2.50 per square foot.
When Should I Disinfect My Business?
There are multiple occasions when someone should use disinfecting services at their business, and an outbreak is definitely one of them. Recurring disinfecting services benefit high traffic businesses who see a lot of customers and/employees on a daily basis. Additionally, those facilities like doctors’ offices, clinics, and hospitals that need to be concerned with infection control benefit from recurring services.
For the Coronavirus crisis, it is important to get your facility disinfected if you have a suspected/confirmed coronavirus COVID-19 exposure. This means you know, or suspect, an employee or customer came into your business while infected with the virus. Disinfecting services are also important for “essential businesses” who need to stay open to support public needs; this so they can remain open and productive for the benefit of not only their business, their employees, but the general good as well.
What Should Businesses Do to Prepare to Re-Open After Coronavirus?
As businesses prepare to reopen after the coronavirus outbreak, it would be advisable to get a disinfection service conducted at your facility prior to doors-open and your employees return. There is still not enough data to know how long the coronavirus COVID-19 lives on surfaces, it ranges from hours to days on different materials according to the CDC, and you want to help assure the health and safety of your customers and employees upon their return.
It is important to note that disinfecting services are viable until a surface comes into contact with human touch or fluids, so if you can guarantee no one is going to your business during your state’s stay-at-home period, it is beneficial to jump on these services prior to the expected rush once the orders are lifted.
You may also want to consider adding, or increasing the frequency of your janitorial services. Customers and employees are going to be very conscious (and thankful) of your efforts in this regard after experiencing such a dramatic period. It also helps us all reduce the opportunities for the coronavirus’s resurgent return if we all have better health and cleanliness habits.
Wichita Cleaning Company has also created a 4-Point Back to Business Plan: A Safer Way to Re-Open Your Business to help businesses prioritize their cleaning needs in this unprecedented time.
How Do I Verify if the Right Disinfectants Are Being Used to Combat Coronavirus COVID-19?
The EPA has released List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2. This is a list of primary EPA chemical registrations that have been deemed effective against “Emerging Pathogens”, or those viruses more hard-to-kill or similar to coronavirus COVID-19. You can verify the chemicals used in your facility are listed in two ways: by either finding the EPA’s Emerging Pathogen disclosure/badge on the label or by comparing the first two sections of the EPA Registration number and comparing it with the chemicals on List N. More information can be found on the EPA’s FAQ Page
It is also important to note that Wichita Cleaning Company franchisees when conducting professional disinfection services use EPA List N chemicals. You can learn more about our services on our website.
Contact us if you have any further questions about disinfecting services for your business. Wichita Cleaning Company is proud to be your partner to help keep your workplaces clean and productive, and your customers and employees safer during this unprecedented time. Please contact your local regional office to arrange a quote to disinfect your facility, recurring services are available. We look forward to working with you.
More Information on Commercial Disinfecting Services and COVID-19
4-Point Back to Business Plan: A Safer Way to Re-Open Your Business
A Message to Wichita Cleaning Company Customers Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
CORONAVIRUS: DISINFECTING SERVICES FAQ
Please note, disinfecting services do not prevent person-to-person transmission or reintroduction of microorganisms to a facility. We recommend that you and your employees remain attentive and follow CDC Guidelines for reducing transmission in the workplace:
- CDC Information on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC Interim Recommendations for US Community Facilities with Suspected/Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 (PDF)
- Disinfectants and UV-C Sanitizing Wands should not be used internally or ingested under any circumstances. Use per manufacturer’s instructions only.
COST OF COVID CLEANING SERVICES WICHITA
Deep Cleaning Services in the Time of Coronavirus
Cleaning to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in your home ranges in cost from $150 to $400+, depending on whether you do the cleaning and disinfection yourself, or hire a professional cleaning company to come in and help. The cost of professional services varies based on location, the company you hire and the services you specifically request. Compare quotes from house deep cleaning services near you.
Be sure to talk with them beforehand about the precautions each of you will take while they are in your home to protect against COVID-19. Also discuss any COVID-19-specific cleaning they will do while they are in your house.
Disinfection Services Cost
The COVID-19 Pandemic has our customers seeking commercial disinfection services more than ever. And with that, we have had the same questions asked hundred of times per week. What does disinfection services cost? This calculator will give you an idea of the cost of disinfection. Please note that this is not a formal estimate. Pricing is dependent on too many unknown factors and each facility is unique. To provide accurate estimates, we will need more information about your particular situation. Some questions we will ask include;
- Type and frequency of current cleaning procedures
- General housekeeping of facility
- High traffic and common areas
- Type of machinery in the facility
- Ceiling heights
- Flooring types
- Frequency of service
- Timeframe for completing service
If you have pictures or videos of the facility this will help us with the accuracy of the estimate. The more information we have, the more accurate our coronavirus decontamination cost will be.
- Andale, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Andover, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Argonia, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Augusta, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Belle Plaine, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Bentley, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Benton, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Buhler, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Burns, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Burrton, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Cheney, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Clearwater, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Colwich, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Conway Springs, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Danville, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Derby, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Douglass, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Elbing, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Garden Plain, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Goddard, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Greenwich, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Halstead, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Harper, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Haven, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Haysville, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Hesston, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Hutchinson, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Kechi, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Maize, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Mayfield, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Mcconnell AFB, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Milan, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Milton, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Mount Hope, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Mulvane, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Murdock, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Newton, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- North Newton, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Norwich, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Peck, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Potwin, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Pretty Prairie, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Rock, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Rose Hill, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Sedgwick, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- South Hutchinson, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Towanda, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Udall, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Valley Center, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Viola, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Walton, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Wellington, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Whitewater, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Winfield, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services
- Yoder, KS Coronavirus Disinfecting Fogging Services